Aug. 16, 2019
- BASF receives approval to introduce innovative new fungicide Belanty® to Australian farmers
- U.S. approval for BASF’s Revysol fungicide
- BASF gains approval for fungicide Revysol® in UK
- BASF gains approval for fungicide innovation Revysol® in Europe
- BASF starts production of its fungicide innovation Revysol®
- BASF introduces fungicide Revysol in South Korea
- BASF crop protection innovation pipeline with projected peak sales potential of €3.5 billion
- BASF to launch new azole fungicide for 2019
Health Canada’s Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA), under the authority of the Pest Control Products Act, is proposing registration for the sale and use of BASF’s Revysol Fungicide Technical, BAS 752 RC, Belyan, Cevya, Lenvyor, Maxtima, and Relenya, containing the technical grade active ingredient mefentrifluconazole, to control various fungal pests in field crops, fruits, specialty crops and golf course turf.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.