Jun. 28, 2019
- Canada proposes to approval BASF’s Revysol fungicide
- BASF gains approval for fungicide Revysol® in UK
- BASF gains approval for fungicide innovation Revysol® in Europe
- BASF starts production of its fungicide innovation Revysol®
- BASF introduces fungicide Revysol in South Korea
- BASF submits new Revysol fungicide for North American registration
- BASF starts registration process of new fungicide Revysol in Brazil
- BASF reaches major milestone in the global development of its new fungicide Revysol®
“The first and only isopropanol azole of its kind in the market, it provides fast-acting and long-lasting disease control for a broad range of crop and disease combinations,” according to a company statement.
Revysol fungicide has a unique isopropanol link that can flex to control a broad spectrum of fungal diseases and DMI-resistant strains. In recent BASF trials, it has shown exceptional biological performance against several economically significant diseases, including northern corn leaf blight in corn, cercospora leaf spot in sugarbeets, frogeye leaf spot in soybean, and powdery mildew in grapes. For growers challenged with resistance and seeking to maximize their yields, Revysol fungicide offers unique benefits when compared to DMI fungicides, including:
• Application for a wide variety of crops, including corn, soybeans, grapes, potatoes and sugar beets.
• Faster fungicide uptake by the plant, leading to immediate and powerful disease-protective action.
• Quick absorption leading to excellent rainfastness and low water solubility, allowing the AI to move through the plant for longer residual activity.
• Curative activity, or post-infection applications, made prior to symptoms developing, can help stop the disease from progressing and save yield.
“Revysol fungicide will give growers the confidence to manage disease and resistance effectively while reducing their exposure to weather-related risks,” said Paula Halabicki, BASF Technical Marketing Manager. “The treatment offers longer residual properties than its competitors and protects against many weather conditions like drought, hail, frost and heat.”
The AI will be available in several customized products, including Veltyma™ fungicide in corn; Revytek™ fungicide in soybeans; Provysol™ fungicide in potatoes, sugar beets and peanuts; and Cevya® fungicide in grapes, almonds, pome and stone fruit.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.