Aug. 7, 2018
- Anvisa decides not to ban glyphosate in Brazil
- Brazilian justice drops suspension of glyphosate
- Brazil prosecutors hope to strike deal lifting glyphosate injunction
- Glyphosate suspension proves need to update Brazilian pesticide law, says Sindiveg
- Brazil soybean production challenged by glyphosate ban
- Brazil agrochemical group to appeal ruling suspending glyphosate
The federal judge Luciana Raquel Tolentino de Moura of the seventh regional federal court in the capital city of Brasilia (Brazil) has suspended the use of products containing glyphosate , a widely employed herbicide for soy and other crops in the country, according to legal filings.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.