Apr. 28, 2014
- Dow AgroSciences got US EPA registration for Quelex herbicide
- Dow debuts Arylex active in Scotland
- Dow AgroSciences received approval for herbicide Zypar™ in Denmark
- Australia to approve Dow’s herbicide halauxifen-methyl
- Dow AgroSciences’ Arylex™ Active Receives First Registration in North America
- Dow AgroSciences to launch Arylex™ herbicide
- Dow AgroSciences announces Arylex™ Active as global commercial brand name for new herbicide
Halauxifen-methyl is also mixed with florasulam and fluroxypyr-meptyl to provide a tool for resistance management, as herbicide with this active ingredient could control Group 2 resistant biotypes of weeds such as cleavers, chickweed, and hemp-nettle. Besides, Halauxifen-methyl breaks down quickly in the environment, predominantly via microbial degradation, enabling broad follow crop flexibility, including to pulses and oilseeds, the season after application.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.