Focus on Application Reduction, Efficiency Improvement, Cooperation and Innovation - 2019 Ag Formulation & Application Technology Congress
Jul. 26, 2019
• How can advanced adjuvant technology and application technology promote the innovation and development of formulation technology?
• How can intelligent and digital technologies accelerate the innovation of formulation technology and improve the utilization efficiency of formulation?
• What is the potential of China’s demand for technologies of “application reduction and efficiency improvement”?
In recent years, the launch speed of new agrochemical molecules has slowed down globally, the problem of resistance of diseases, pests and weeds has become increasing severe, the governments of various countries are imposing increasingly string regulation requirements on agrochemical products, and people are attaching more attention to the safety of agricultural products. A series of challenges, coupled with the wide application of new digital technologies in product development, have driven the global research and development of agrochemical formulations and application technologies to evolve rapidly in the direction of “being green, environment-friendly, efficient and convenient”.
In China, influenced by the policy of requiring negative growth in pesticide and fertilizer use, environment-friendly formulation products, advanced application technologies and efficient application equipment have received high attention and recognition, and in particular, UAV crop protection are developing rapidly. As the world's largest producer and exporter of agrochemical products and the third largest consumer market of agrochemical products, China has huge market demand for the development of environment-friendly and efficient formulations and application technologies that can reduce application and increase efficiency. They are also the research and development and promotion aspects highlighted by Chinese industry players.
In such a context, AgroPages will hold the 2019 Ag Formulation & Application Technology Congress (2019 FATC) from November 13 to 15 themed “Application Reduction, Efficiency Improvement, Cooperation and Innovation.” Experts and peers in formulation and application technologies inside and outside of China will be invited to have in-depth discussions and exchanges on market situation, policies and regulations, cutting-edge technologies, application practices and future development trends in this industry, to jointly promote innovation in formulation and application technologies and beneficial cooperation. During the event, booths will be provided for relevant enterprises to display products and brands and make business exchange.
Market and Policy
- Interpretation of the latest development of pesticide formulation technology in China from the aspects of technology, market, registration, policies, regulations, etc.
- New challenges and countermeasures to formulation and application technologies caused by the requirement of pesticide application reduction and efficiency improvement
- The latest development, challenges and opportunities of UAV plant protection in China
- Comparative analysis of mainstream formulations and application practices at home and abroad
- Challenges for and potential solutions of overseas (Europe | North America | Latin America | Africa) formulation development
- Overseas (Europe | North America | Latin America | Africa) development of precision pesticide application technology
- How have the problem of resistance of diseases, pests and weeds promoted the accelerated innovation of formulation technology
Technology and Application
- Development and design ideas of new formulations
- Analysis on the development and future trend of environment-friendly formulations such as SC, WG, EW, etc.
- Latest development of and analysis on controlled release pesticide formulations| microencapsulation technology
- Analysis on research difficulties and application practice of seed treatment formulation technology
- Latest development and application practice of nanotechnology-based crop protection products
- Research challenges, solutions and application practice of special formulations for UAV plant protection
- Research challenges, solutions and application practice of special adjuvants for UAV plant protection
- Application practice of tank-mix adjuvants in agriculture and UAV plant protection
- Challenges and countermeasures for compounding or mixing of chemical pesticides and biological pesticides
- Sharing of specific solutions for pesticide application reduction and efficiency improvement
- Application and latest development of intelligent and digital technologies in formulation development
- Breakthroughs in pesticide delivery system and cases study
- Formulation custom solution and service
Forum of UAV crop protection ecological circle
- Representatives of UAV crop protection formulation manufacturers
- Representatives of UAV crop protection adjuvant manufacturers
- Representatives of UAV crop protection service organizations
- Representatives of UAV crop protection standardization organizations
- Representatives of UAV manufacturers
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the ones listed above. You are welcome to share more topics with us.
Call for Papers:
If you would like to be considered as a speaker at this event, please submit your abstract for a 30-45 minute presentation to Grace Yuan via Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will attend
- Pesticide formulation manufacturers and distributors;
- Pesticide adjuvant manufacturers and distributors;
- Pesticide formulation and adjuvant R&D institutions;
- Pesticide formulation and adjuvant processing and equipment enterprises;
- Pesticide spraying equipment suppliers, drone manufacturers and UAV plant Protection service organizations, etc.
- Consulting companies from different countries;
How to attend
- Visitors are welcome to deliver a speech;
- Book a booth to conduct in-depth conversations with potential partners;
- Sponsor the summit to raise your brand awareness.
- Registration fee is USD 430/person, and early bird registration fee is USD 398/person (Before 15th Oct. 2019)
- Book a team of 3+ ( enjoy 10% off )
( The fee includes conference, catering, materials, simultaneous interpretation fees).
Grace Yuan | AGROPAGES
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Wechat: nanagrace2014; 86 15505713266
Learn more details over the conference, pls click here.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.