Syngenta launches free mobile app for greenhouse and nursery growers
−− Available for Apple and Android devices
Jul. 19, 2019
The Syngenta Ornamentals App is an easy-to-navigate mobile tool that allows growers to:
• Access details about Syngenta products, including labels and safety data sheets
• Search for products by labeled insect or disease
• Read information about GreenTrust® 365
• View agronomic programs by crop type for application recommendations and pre-developed rotation strategies
• Find contact information for local Syngenta territory managers
“Greenhouse and nursery growers now have the ability to quickly access valuable information, even without an internet connection,” said Carson Cashwell, market manager for ornamentals at Syngenta. “No matter where they are working, growers and other employees can reference the Syngenta Ornamentals App for product recommendations, rotation programs and more.”
After downloading the app, users can access it by creating a free GreenCast® account or by logging in with their existing account.
“The Syngenta Ornamentals App will provide accurate, relevant information when growers need it most,” explained Tripp Trotter, head of marketing for Syngenta Professional Solutions. “It is a resource that contains a wealth of information we hope growers will find useful in their day-to-day operations.”
To download the Syngenta Ornamentals App, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or text SYNGENTA to 20103. For more information, visit GreenCastOnline.com/OrnamentalsApp.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.