May. 7, 2019
AgGateway has published five new case studies that demonstrate specific company examples of how implementation of AgGateway resources has led to direct return on investment for agribusinesses. These brief, 2-page flyers can be found on AgGateway's website
, along with six other studies that were published last year. The flyers are designed to be easily reviewed by business management, and feature a column of "key points" that make it easy to scan the studies and learn about the value in implementing standards to facilitate digital agriculture.
"AgGateway's mission is to promote and enable the industry's transition to digital agriculture, and our case studies provide concise, compelling testimony on the power of using standards to boost efficiency and productivity," said AgGateway President and CEO Wendy Smith.
Two of the new studies - from John Deere and Central Farm Service - relate to AgGateway's ADAPT framework for interoperability in hardware and software used in field operations. One of the case studies - from Nutrien - discusses improvements in specialty chemical reporting. And case studies from CF Industries and WinField United cover the accuracy and efficiency achieved through electronic connections.
Specifically, the new studies are:
• Central Farm Service Uses ADAPT to Streamline Processes in Agronomy and Operations
• CF Industries Connects Electronically with its Leased Facilities to Provide Real-Time, Accurate Orders
• John Deere Creates ADAPT Plugin for Ease of Interoperability in Field Operations
• Nutrien Ag Solutions Specialty Business Increases Efficiency with AgGateway's Inventory Reporting File Format
• WinField United Optimizes Accounts Payable Processes; Gains Speed and Accuracy