2019 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Magazine: Focus on future requirements &trends and innovative technologies& solutions
Feb. 18, 2019
Additionally, we will also launch “Company Directory” and welcome more companies in related fields to join it, which can help you find more business partners.
Key themes to be covered:
Future formulation requirement and trend
- Current and future challenges, trends for agrochemical formulation development and application worldwide/ in different world regions
- Key factors for a successful crop protection application
Innovative agrochemical formulation&application and adjuvant technologies
- Application technologies related to drift reduction and deposition
- UAV delivery systems and UAV application Formulation & adjuvant technologies
- Microencapsultation formulation technology and application practices
- Nanotechnology-based agrochemicals and application practices
- Seed treatment and coating application technology
- Biological formulation
- Multipurpose adjuvants
- Plant essential oil adjuvants
- Tank mix adjuvants
- Challenges& solutions for formulating biologicals and integrating chemicals and biologicals
- Digitalization technologies that enhance efficacy for formulation development/application/delivery
- Formulation custom solutions
Click here to view similar feature UAV Plant Protection included in the magazine of 2018 Market Insight.
You can also visit the online version of it.
You are welcome to share more topics beyond above ones.
4 Ways to Participate:
Gold Sponsor (1 available)
Silver Sponsor (2 available)
- Marketing article
Length: Up to 1,200 words
Deadline: April 10
- Exclusive Interview
Length: Up to 1,500 words
Deadline: April 10
- Get listed in the Company Directory
- 8,000 hardcopies will be distributed on the spot of the trade shows
- PDF copies will be delivered by email to our global 100,000 subscribers.
Contact: Grace Yuan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Tel: +86 15505713266
Click here to know more details of past issues.
For other ad. opportunities on AgroPages:
AgroPages Media Kit >>
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.