EFC Systems announces leadership expansion
Jan. 8, 2019
Joe comes to EFC Systems from Winfield-United where he held leadership positions in Sales and Marketing over the last 6 years. Prior to 2013 Joe worked at DuPont / Pioneer as the Director of International Marketing and Sales Operations, as well as the Central Business Unit Sales Manager. Joe is a graduate of Kansas State University with a BS degree in Agriculture Education and earned his M.B.A. degree from Purdue University in 2003.
"We are pleased to add Joe to the organization as we increase our presence in serving ag retailers," said Ernie Chappell, Founder and President of EFC Systems. "Joe's experience in managing our expanding sales and marketing team will be an asset to the consultative / partnering approach we follow in helping ag retailers master the technology and skills needed to increase relevance with their growers."
Five individuals have also been promoted to enhance our leadership team:
- Greg Baldwin is now Senior Vice President, ERP Product Management.
- Alan Brady is now Senior Vice President, ERP Client Services (which includes Implementations, Support and Infrastructure).
- Carl Kinghorn is now Senior Vice President, Software Development.
- Ben Sloan is now Vice President, Field Data Solutions - Product Management
- Kyle Owen is now Vice President, Field Data Solutions - Client Services
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.