Agchem Project Consulting (APC) joins Staphyt group
Sep. 4, 2018
Founded in 2001 by Steve Shires, APC has 23 employees and collaborates with a large network of consultants around the world. APC is a major player in regulatory consulting, providing its clients with bespoke global solutions with local focus.
The Staphyt Group's regulatory department is now organized into two independent but highly complementary Business Units: APC and Staphyt Regulatory.
APC will retain its brand name, its existing team, as well as its technical and commercial organization.
Both teams remain unchanged and preserve their privileged relationships with their customers.
Today, the combined regulatory capability of the Staphyt group is the following:
- More than 60 regulatory and scientific specialists covering all areas related to chemical risk assessment ready to manage larger regulatory and study programs,
- Regulatory offices in 8 countries,
- A network of more than 70 consultants worldwide offering exceptional capabilities for national, European and international registrations,
- A high-quality service based on the teams’ commitment, expertise and reactivity.
More from AgroNews
- Top 20 Brazilian agrochem companies in 2017: Mergers will increase market concentration in the future
- Sichuan Lomon Bio Takes S-ABA and Gibberellin as Core Products to Build Full Range Product Line on Basis of Biotechnology
- AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals rebrands as Nouryon
- What venture capital looks for in agricultural start-ups