2018 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Magazine Is Now Available For Downloading
May. 18, 2018
AgroPages Business Magazine – 2018 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology has been successfully published recently.
Now, the digital edition of the magazine is available for downloading. We would like to thank all people involved who contributed valuable views and informative contents to our magazine. We also would like to express the most sincere gratitude to our advertisers for your long-term trust and support.
The magazine includes the following 5 sections:
- Stepan Company: Structured Surfactant as Rheology Modifiers in Agricultural Product Formulations
- Developing Agrochemical Formulations - New Challenges, Solutions and Trends
(Group interview from Syngenta, BASF Crop Protection and Arysta LifeScience)
- BIS Research: Analysis of Global Agricultural Adjuvant Market Dynamics and Trends
- Nortox: Change and Challenge in Agrochemical Formulation Development in Brazil
Technology and Product
- Borregaard LignoTech: How Lignin-based Solutions Can Help with Formulation Challenges
- Ingevity: Combining Pine-based Dispersants and Inerts Yields Greater Crop Protection
- AkzoNobel: AdseeTM ST4, A Polymeric Binder for Seed Treatment - A Sustainable Solution
- Dow Chemical: Rain Fastness Testing Method Build-up and Adjuvant Exploration
- Agrovista: UK Spray Application Technology Expands Into European Markets
- GarrCo Products Inc: Spray Drift and the Role of Adjuvants and Formulations
- Rayonier Advanced Materials: ARBO®AGRO - Advanced Materials for Innovative Formulations
- Huntsman Performance Products: Advances in Dispersants for Difficult Active Ingredients
- Foreverest Resources: Focuses on Plant-based Adjuvants
- Global Adjuvants Company: Adjuvants for Use with Bio Control Products and Organic Production
- Corbion: Going Green - Exploring the Potential of Biobased Solvents
- AgraSyst: Dicamba Tolerant Crops - A Development Opportunity or A Debacle?
A-z Index (by company name)
For more details, pls click here to download it.
More from AgroNews
- Brazil AgrochemShow 2018: Exemption of adjuvants from registration requires legal attention
- Most Chinese listed pesticide enterprises’ semi-annual performance in 2018 predicted to grow
- QSAR (Quantitative structure-activity relationship) Models: An Increasing Trend in Toxicological Evaluations for Pesticides Registration
- Interview Series 1: New Solutions for Control of Asian Soybean Rust in South America