Isagro sales decreased 11% in Q1 2018
May. 14, 2018
The 2018 full-year results are expected to improve versus 2017 thanks mostly to growth of Isagro Asia and higher initial revenues from new M/L Agreements.
In the mid-term (2020/2021) Isagro confirms the target of around 200 Euro million revenues at a consolidated level, based on the implementation of its Strategic Guidelines:
1. discovery of new molecules by itself;
2. development of proprietary molecules through agreements with Third Parties;
3. M/L Agreements to widen the commercial exploitation of its own products;
4. growth in the Biosolutions business;
5. expansion of its own global commercial organization;
6. selective actions of growth through acquisitions
More from AgroNews
- Developing Agrochemical Formulations - New Challenges, Solutions and Trends
- 2018 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Magazine Is Now Available For Downloading
- Brazil introduced new bill aiming to reduce registration time for agrochemicals by half
- AgraSyst : Dicamba Tolerant Crops - A Development Opportunity or A Debacle?