Tradecorp upgrades and expands its facilities for the synthesis of EDDHA in Spain
Feb. 7, 2018
The renovations of the Ávila facilities (Spain) will allow Tradecorp to increase its EDDHA synthesis by more than 30%, with the environmental objective to reduce energy consumption. The project, which began in mid-July, has already finished and the new facilities are fully functional.
This investment coincides with the extensive investment program for the improvement of Tradecorp facilities in Albacete and Ávila (Spain). These renovations started in 2013 in response to an ever growing and more challenging demand for their products.
Factories with more efficient and environmentally-friendly technologies
The modernization and expansion of the facilities for the synthesis of EDDHA are accompanied by other investments in the Sanchidrián (Ávila) factory, including:
- Updating the packaging process and implementing new equipment to optimize labelling and boxing
- Strengthening health and safety measures
- Optimizing processes and equipment for better environmental protection
Tradecorp chelates: a top quality and maximum efficiency range
Tradecorp chelates have been formulated to guarantee the correct absorption and assimilation of the oligo-elements by the crops, by protecting the metals to avoid possible precipitation or insoluble products from forming, which could decrease their efficacy.
The products in Tradecorp range are presented as micro-granules (WG), ensuring total and instant solubility, without forming lumps or sediments and guaranteeing a 100% chelation grade. Tradecorp has a strict quality control procedure for each batch produced in order to guarantee the metal content in each product.
Tradecorp chelates are mainly sold under the commercial trademarks: Ultraferro (Fe-EDDHA), Tradecorp range (EDTA chelates) and Tradecorp AZ range (chemical mix of chelated micronutrients).
More from AgroNews
- Higher tier testing would answer neonicotinoid pesticide question
- Top 20 Brazilian agrochem companies in 2017: Mergers will increase market concentration in the future
- Sichuan Lomon Bio Takes S-ABA and Gibberellin as Core Products to Build Full Range Product Line on Basis of Biotechnology
- AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals rebrands as Nouryon