2018 China Pesticide Exporting Workshop: Highlights the price trend and stable supply strategies of agchem products in China
Feb. 6, 2018
In recent years, China's pesticide exportation has undergone structural changes, and the proportion of formulation exportation has increased year by year. As more and more Chinese agchem enterprises have set foot in the end market, they are also providing a wider range of product portfolio and even technical services, to better serve the local farmers together with importers and distributors from other countries.
AgroPages holds a formulation export workshop annually to discuss with leading Chinese exporters about the changes and opportunities in the pesticide exportation market. The meeting welcomes overseas audiences. Our aim is to bring together overseas importers and distributors, top Chinese entrepreneurs, registration specialists, and marketing managers etc. to find potential opportunities for partnerships.
At last year’s workshop, we invited not only officials from ICAMA to introduce the latest export regulations, but also the German consulting company Konell, Ukraine market research company APK, agrochemical company Rotam, Willowood from India, AMVAC from the U.S. to share their insights and experiences. The workshop attracted over 300 attendees from leading Chinese agrochemical exporting companies, including their directors, general managers, market managers, registration specialists etc.
2018 China Pesticide Exporting Workshop will take place on 4-6 July 2018 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
• The latest laws and regulations of China's agrochemical industry
• Analysis on the price trend of agrochemical products in China
• Procurement strategies to secure a stable supply
• Market demands from different terminal markets
• How to increase efficiency in product registration and market access
• Successful exporting and partnerships sharing
• and lots more……
We sincerely invite you to participate in this workshop or make a speech and seize the opportunity to partner with leading Chinese agrochemical companies. See you in Hangzhou!
How to attend:
• The registration fee is USD 398/person
• You are welcome to give a speech at the workshop, and also
• Sponsor the workshop
Who should attend:
• Importers and distributors
• Agrochemical consulting companies from different countries
• Procurement managers in multinational corporations
To learn more details on this workshop, pls email us at: email@example.com