Dec. 14, 2017
China is a large agricultural country, also one of the biggest agri-product demanded countries. With the overuse of chemical pesticides and fertilizers in recent years, the harm to environment and human health receive more and more attention. Therefore, China has announced in 2015 that it's targeting zero growth in the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers by 2020.
Biopesticides and biostimulants are growing in demand. With China being a world hub for agriculture it is no surprise that these products are seeing rapid growth and great development potential.
The 2018 China-Overseas Biopesticides & Biostimulants Exchange Meeting (August 12 - 13, 2018, Shanghai) is an international scientific and commercial meeting to review the latest market knowledge on these products in China and the world, introduce the excellent biopesticides/biostimulants to China and foster China - Overseas business relationships.
A panel of prestigious international speakers will discuss:
● China's New Regulations on the Management of Pesticides
● China's main planting areas and distribution of main crops
● Distribution channel in China
● Opportunities and challenges of biopesticide and biostimulant in China
● Legislation and registration procedures on biopesticides/biostimulants in China
In addition, some leading companies from North America, Europe and China will be invited to make presentation to introduce the markets and their products during the meeting.
Now it is time for speakers from the company, government, research institution and farming sectors to submit your proposals and abstracts for presentations covering:
● New products of biopesticides, biostimulants and biofertilsers
● Market situation of biopesticides, biostimulants and biofertilsers
● Experience sharing on the research and development, marketing and distributing of biopesticides, biostimulants and biofertilsers
● Registration Regulation of biopesticides, biostimulants and biofertilsers
If you are interested in developing Chinese market, please feel free to send your proposals and abstracts to email@example.com