Tradecorp: Technical seminar on seaweeds in Egypt
Oct. 19, 2017
Carlos Repiso, Biostimulation R&D coordinator at Tradecorp, was in charge of leading the seminar, held in collaboration with Agrimatco, distributor of Tradecorp in Egypt.
The technical training was specifically focused on the problem of abiotic stress in crops and the role of biostimulants to mitigate its negative effects. During the seminar, Repiso further elaborated on the scientific research which explains how the seaweeds act in the physiology of plants, with special emphasis on two specific products:
- Phylgreen Mira: Biostimulant specially indicated to favour the flowering and the fruit set process
- Phylgreen Adara: Special biostimulant for the prevention and correction of micronutrient deficiencies
Participants also had the opportunity to ask questions and clarify doubts, as well as to receive personalized technical advice for the specific needs of their crops. After the seminar, the attendees enjoyed a meal offered by Agrimatco, Tradecorp distributor in Egypt and organizer of the event.
About Carlos Repiso
Carlos Repiso has a BSc and MEng in Agriculture from the Polytechnic University in Madrid and is Biostimulantion R&D coordinator at Tradecorp. He has been collaborating in the R&D department of Tradecorp since 2013, leading innovation and biostimulation projects.
More from AgroNews
- Data: A powerful crop protection tool of modern agricultural
- Developing Agrochemical Formulations - New Challenges, Solutions and Trends
- 2018 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Magazine Is Now Available For Downloading
- Brazil introduced new bill aiming to reduce registration time for agrochemicals by half