May. 4, 2017
In 2015, the Chinese government put forward the Pesticide & Fertilizer-use Zero Growth program, for which a series of supportive policies were released. The program set a new requirement for the supply of environment-friendly products and the provision of advanced agricultural technology for application towards crop protection and crop nutrition services. It will also have a profound effect on the Chinese agrochemical market structure in the future.
To help you better understand the needs of the market and explore the available business opportunities, AgroPages will organize a China field visit for enterprises interested in the Chinese agrochemical market from 12th Sept. to 15th Sept..
The 4-day visit will bring together key industry stakeholders from the Chinese Agchem industry to discuss the challenges faced and the future opportunities in China. Conference will discuss the current overview of the Chinese agchem market, with highlights from experts on the policy and regulation of pesticide and fertilizer,etc.
Highlights From The Visit Include:
Two days workshops
● Dialog with officials from China's Ministry of Agriculture, to learn the policy and regulation of pesticide and fertilizer in China.
● Experts from Agriculture Technical Extension Center will introduce crop planting and pesticide/fertilizer usage situation.
● Experts from China National Chemical Information Center (CNCIC) will introduce the pesticide and fertilizer registration strategy in China.
● Experts and company representatives will introduce pesticide and fertilizer market in China.
Two days Field Trips
● Face to face meeting with representative distributors, retailers and larger-scale growers in China.
● Dialog with companies who want to agent excellent products from other countries.
● Visit agricultural service companies.
Who Should Attend?
Agronomists, Agricultural and Crop Consultants, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, Traders, Government Agencies, Venture Capitalists, Service Providers and all those want to know and explore Chinese agriculture market!
Meeting Time: 12th - 15th September
Meeting Place：Nanjing, China
Tickets: 5,000 USD (Including all the fees in China , such as expenses for meals and hotel, but not include the tickets between China and your country )
Register before 15th June: 4,500 USD
The registration is limited to max 30 persons and max 2 persons per company. It will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Register early to avoid disappointment. Registration closes on 1 August 2017.