Knoa helps GROWMARK boost performance and adoption with SAP® UEM and SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud
Apr. 20, 2017
- Precision Agriculture/Farming Market by Technology (GIS, Telematics, VRT, GPS & Remote Sensing), Hardware (Sensors, Drones, Automated Steering System, Radar, GPS) & Software (GIS, Crop Management Software, Weather Tracking, Inventory, People & Financial Management) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2015 - 2022
GROWMARK began rolling out SAP software in 2015 and uses the SAP UEM application to help monitor user behavior and system performance/processing times for applications running in the cloud environment.
“This solution enables us to apply real analytics to any problems we encounter, rather than having to rely solely on feedback from our users,” said GROWMARK’s Steve Whaley, SAP Basis and senior database administrator for the company. “If an employee complains that the system is slow, we can now see the exact processes that are causing issues. SAP UEM will provide tremendous value as we continue to roll out new applications.”
Knoa is an SAP partner whose user experience management solution is resold by SAP as an SAP Solution Extension. SAP UEM sheds light on application usage, user adoption and user workflows, helping customers protect and maximize investments in SAP applications and upgrades.
“This is a groundbreaking project that further confirms our commitment to supporting SAP enterprise solutions,” said Brian Berns, CEO of Knoa Software. “We are very pleased to help GROWMARK identify and proactively address user experience issues, and look forward to supporting them throughout their entire journey with SAP software.”
GROWMARK relied on an in-house developed system for 25 years before beginning to implement SAP software. GROWMARK has decided to run most of its SAP solutions – including the SAP ERP and SAP Transportation Management applications and the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform – on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. The cooperative began using SAP UEM in February 2017, and will use it for a variety of business and IT initiatives going forward, including segregation of duties management, user experience optimization, user acceptance testing (UAT), Hypercare, and Superuser/business readiness leader support.
“Knoa delivers great value to organizations choosing to run their SAP solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud,” said David Osborne, Global Head of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, Strategic Customer Program Sales. “The UEM solution helps them gain visibility into user adoption and proficiency.”
The Abreon Group, a business management consultancy based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, served as implementation services provider for the project and will continue with enablement and analysis services within Growmark’s business team. “Our team of Knoa experts completed the implementation in record time,” said Terri Cloose, Knoa Practice Director for The Abreon Group.
More from AgroNews
- Health Canada proposes banning neonicotinoid insecticides in five years
- Brazil AgrochemShow 2018: Exemption of adjuvants from registration requires legal attention
- Most Chinese listed pesticide enterprises’ semi-annual performance in 2018 predicted to grow
- QSAR (Quantitative structure-activity relationship) Models: An Increasing Trend in Toxicological Evaluations for Pesticides Registration