Investment Opportunity: Canadian company seeks capital investment from public
Jul. 27, 2016
Of the total $1 billion capital investment (30% stock + 70% bonds), 30%, that is $300 million, can be a cash injection (with direct ownership by a public company), while 70%, that is $700 million, can be in the form of bank loans or bonds.
Bright spots for investment:
* The company is listed on the Toronto stock exchange and is now worth $1.2 billion at its market cap.
* The mine has a production capacity of 3 million tons of phosphate for fertilizer per year (through 2023).
* The mine is located in a safe region, whereas most other phosphate mines are in North Africa and the Middle East.
* There is ample electricity nearby from Quebec Hydro to power the mine.
* A haul road leading up to the mine is already in place, and there is a year-round deep water port in operation at Saguenay.
* The phosphate is of high quality and thus commands a high purchase price.
* This mine has received strong support from the Quebec government, which has even invested in it, and all mining permits have been obtained.
* The project is practically shovel ready.
Serious investors interested in this investment project can contact AgroPages at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details. If you have a similar investment project or other property for sale, such as land plots, plants, and products, please feel free to contact AgroPages with instructions, ownership paperwork, and other information.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.