AgroPages' business magazine - 2023 Formulation& Adjuvant Technology magazine (English & Chinese editions) will be published this May.
This issue will focus on innovation formulation, adjuvant and application technologies, explore the challenges and solutions of formulation development&production, and track the latest market dynamics and opportunities of formulation industry worldwide.
Additionally, Company Directory sector will be also included in this issue. All relevant companies are welcome to join it.
Welcome you to show your solutions and insights, please contact Grace Yuan at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- P.Chemitech (Gold Sponsor)
Technology and Product
- Croda｜ Solvay｜Stepan｜SINVOCHEM ｜Evonik｜Ingevity ｜IMCD｜Innospec｜BTU-CENTER｜NETZSCH｜Drexel Chemical｜Hikal ｜Best Agrolife ｜Agrow Allied Ventures ｜Runhe ｜Shenzhen Baocheng etc..
Formulation, Production and Application
- Formulation Technologies and Solutions from Multinationals
- Challenges&Solutions of Formulation of Biocontrol, Biostimulant and Biofertilizer
- Strategies for Formulation Development Based on Different Application Scenarios
- Case Studies for Formulation design
- Seed Treatment Formulation Technologies
- Microencapsulation Formulation Technology
- The latest Controlled Released Technologies
- UAV Crop Protection Technology
- Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing of Agrochemical Formulation
- Agrochemical Formulation — A Future Without Microplastics
- Nanotechnology in Agriculture
- Precision Application
- More topics......
We also welcome more experts to share your insights over the above topics and beyond
* Gold Sponsor (P.Chemitech)
* Siliver Sponsor
- Marketing article
Length: 1,200 words
- Exclusive Interview
Length: 1,500 words
- Get listed in the Company Directory （Cost: 750 USD）
* Company name
* Company logo
* Business highlights (150-200 words)
* Company website address
- 5,000 hardcopies will be distributed on the spot of the trade shows
- Digital edition will be delivered to global 160,000+ email subscribers
|Find this article at: http://news.agropages.com/News/NewsDetail---45951.htm|