Apr. 7, 2021
The ProteCitrus – The Products for Citrus Plant Protection list that connects the work of growers with the demand for more sustainable food production, was updated on March 31, 2021.
The update excludes the active ingredient paraquat and all its formulated products. This active ingredient had its toxicological reassessment completed by the National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) and, according to RDC No. 428, of October 7, 2020, published in the DOU on October 8, 2020, which deals with the ban on the paraquat active ingredient in agrochemical products in the country and on transitional risk mitigation measures. The maximum term for the use of stocks held by Brazilian citrus growers is until March 31, 2021.
In this update on the list of products, the following additions were also made:
• Esteio - Spirodiclofen
• Glufosinate Nortox - Glufosinate - ammonium salt
• MourãoBR - Glyphosate - potassium salt + glyphosate - isopropylamine salt
• Mojjave - Glyphosate - potassium salt + glyphosate - isopropylamine salt
• Off Road - Glufosinate - ammonium salt
• UnânimeBR - Diflubenzuron
• Trunfo - Glufosinate - ammonium salt