Aug. 17, 2020
Reported Standalone quarterly numbers for Bharat Rasayan are:
- Net Sales at Rs 281.69 crore in June 2020 down 20.52% from Rs. 354.42 crore in June 2019.
- Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 46.70 crore in June 2020 up 11.91% from Rs. 41.73 crore in June 2019.
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 66.62 crore in June 2020 down 8.56% from Rs. 72.86 crore in June 2019.
Bharat Rasayan EPS has increased to Rs. 109.92 in June 2020 from Rs. 98.22 in June 2019.
Bharat Rasayan shares closed at 10,613.60 on August 13, 2020 (NSE) and has given 41.70% returns over the last 6 months and 159.76% over the last 12 months.
Top 20 Indian Agrochemical Companies in FY 2018-19: Backwards Integration, Forwards “OpenAg”
1. The list of rankings focuses only on Indian native enterprises, excluding the branches of multinational companies in India.
2. The list of rankings focuses only on the sales of pesticide products(TC & Formulation), excluding the sales of fertilizers and intermediates.
3. If you join this survey, we'll freely publish a PR news online for your company. Please contact: email@example.com
We'll offer you the Company Directory in the upcoming 2020 India Pesticide Suppliers Guide magazine once the information adopted.
Subscribe India Special Biweekly to send news related to your mailbox