Contributing AuthorsApply to be an author
What is a Contributing Author?
Agropages would invite industry experts and experienced professionals to be our Contributing Authors, who will deliver papers of originality on a regular basis targeting at industry situation, market analysis, experience exchange, news comments and special topic discussion to facilitate exchange and communication among the industry, which can be an inspiration to industry players toward a sustainable agrochemical development.
What is the Requirement of
Being a Contributing Author?
1. Above 5-year practitioner experience in agrochemical industry.
2. In-depth and distinctive knowledge and insight into industry development mode, supported by a profound analytical thinking on main stream phenomena of the industry.
3. Successful personal experiences that can be shared with each other.
4. Views and Perceptions that will inspire or guide the future development of the industry.
Guideline of the papers
You may write anything you would like to share with our readers but following topics would be more welcome.
- Understanding and interpretation of regulation trend
- Market orientation analysis
- Product R & D orientation
- New-tech application development direction