AgroPages is pleased to announce that registration is now open for 2018 China-Overseas Biopesticides & Biostimulants Business Exchange Congress (CBBC 2018).
China is a large agricultural country, also one of the biggest agri-product demanded countries. With the overuse of chemical pesticides and fertilizers in recent years, the harm to environment and human health receive more and more attention. Therefore, China has announced in 2015 that it's targeting zero growth in the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers by 2020. Biopesticides and biostimulants are growing in demand.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion Include:
• Status of pesticide and fertilizer usage in China
• Policy and regulation updates needed to facilitate the registration process of Biopesticide and Biostimulant in China
• Registration status of Biopesticide and Biostimulant in China
• The current standard and future development trend of Biostimulant in China
• How to bring Biopesticide and Biostimulant to China collaborating with local distributors
• Formulation technologies serving the development process of Biopesticide and Biostimulant
• Developing solutions that can work more efficiently in conjunction with the use of synthetic products
• Overcoming the challenges associated with the production process of Biopesticide and Biostimulant
• Technical requirements to improve performance of micro-organisms and viral insecticide
• Upscaling and manufacturing of microbial Biostimulants and biopesticides
• Tools for optimizing Biopesticide programs
Already Confirmed Speakers from Overseas Include:
ORO AGRI, Carol Pullen,General Manager of Oro Agri Europe
Andermatt Biocontrol,Philip Kessler,Director International Market Development
Micromix Plant Health,Wilson Boardman,Owner and Managing Director
Dr. Knoell Consult,Dr. Piyatida (Tung) Pukclai,Regional Business Development Director
Global BioAg Linkages, Roger Tripathi,Former President Acadian Plant Health, CEO & Co Founder of Global BioAg Linkages
Chr. Hansen,Kim Müller Christensen,Global Commercial Senior Manager
Biopreparaty,Martin Olšan,Product Manager
Why Should Attend?
The congress will be divided into two parts (simultaneous translation):
Part 1: Industry info exchange
From this part, you can learn:
• The development status, tendencies and existing issues of biopesticide and biostimulant in China.
• The latest registration policies and registration process of biopesticide and biostimulant in China.
• The key points you should pay attention to when you're trying to bring biopesticide or biostimulant to China.
• The new R&D technologies and tendencies of biopesticide and biostimulant shared by leading manufacturers from Europe, North America and China.
Part 2: Business matchmaking
From this part, the below activities could be expected:
• AgroPages is inviting enterprises from overseas who have excellent bio-products or rich experience in marketing to share these with attendees (some of whom are large distributors and large - scale growers from China).
• Leading distributors in China introduce their distribution channel and their crop markets.
• 1 to 1 meetings will be held during the congress to discuss with potential partners in-depth. Some small booths to show your products during the congress.
Who Will Attend?
Senior representatives and stakeholders from across the entire value chain.
• Biopesticide and Biostimulant Producers
• Farming and Growers Associations
• Formulation and Developmental Technology Providers
• Distributors and Large-scale Growers from China
• Market Analysts and Agro-Chemical Consultants
• Regulatory and Policy Officers
• Academia and Research Institutions
• All Companies Who Want to Learn More Chinese Agriculture and Develop Chinese Market
For more details about the registration and sponsorship, please go to CBBC 2018