Apr. 9, 2013
- Spitler Joins StollerUSA Sales Team to Support Growing Bio-Forge Demand
- FMC appointed new Retail Market Manager in Calif.
- Stoller Enterprises introduces stimulate products to enhance plant growth and crop yield
- Bayer CropScience to license Stoller technology
- Stoller introduces new seed treatment formulation
Bayer CropScience is a global leading Argo-chemical company with a mission of "Science For A Better Life". The company has been dedicated in providing growers with complete crop solutions. Stoller focuses on crop health and new fertilizer. The company's mission is to explore crop potential to reach crop health and reach sustainable development.
According to the agreement, Bayer CropScience will be the exclusive distributor for Stoller's BAYLLER™, SETT™ and MICRO MIX® in China with prioritised distribution rights for future products. Stoller is going to provide technical support. Both parties will share technology, concept and channels to build a leading brand in new fertilizer field.
Through this cooperation, Bayer is penetrating new fertilizer market, improving its competency of proving complete solutions and bringing new development opportunities for distributors while Stoller is completing its sales channel, accelerating new product launch and obtaining more growth chances in China. Such win-win cooperation is an important way of increasing company's core competitiveness and will contribute to sustainable agriculture development.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.