Feb. 22, 2013
- Monsanto appoints India Region CEO
- DLF-Trifolium acquires the Pickseed Group
- US rejects EU claim of insecticide as prime reason for bee colony collapse
- KeyGene strengthens KeyPoint Mutation Breeding patent
- Futureco Bioscience gets official registration for Bestcure in South Africa
- SGS acquires Brazilian firm Gravena
- India fertilizer Ministry puts distance limit
- Distribution agreement between Arkema and Certis for Paladin® soil fumigant
In a difficult pest control and competition context for European farmers who lack registered solutions to prepare soils before crop planting, Arkema and Certis, the exclusive distributor of DMDS in Europe, are preparing for the arrival of this new product on the market and work with the authorities to progress rapidly on the approval of DMDS.
Developed by Arkema’s R&D teams, the new soil fumigant is based on dimethyldisulfide (DMDS), to fight sustainably against soil pests in the cultivation of fruit and vegetables. It was developed against a background of worldwide substitution of older fumigation products, which are gradually being withdrawn due to regulatory restrictions.