Biofungicide Timorex Gold brings a solution to rice blast control in Japan
Sep. 26, 2011
- Stockton’s biopesticide Timorex Gold received Peru registration
- Biofungicide Timorex Gold controlling pathogens in Mexican tomatoes
- Biofungicide Timorex Gold receives registration in Serbia
- Biofungicide Timorex Gold Receives Registration in Chile
- The Stockton Group Receives First Registration in Australia for Timorex Gold
- Timorex Gold fights not only against Black Sigatoka
- Stockton Group to introduce a new generation bio-fungicides
- Bio-fungicide Timorex Gold can control Black Sigatoka in Banana
Timorex Gold is at the first year of official trials for registration in collaboration with a local Japanese company. By using this product, it will help reduce the load of chemicals in rice cultivation, especially at last stage before harvest, and will be an important tool in resistant management for the systemic.
Timorex Gold, a biofungicide based on a plant extract of the Melaleuca alternifolia, developed by STK Biomor, a member of the Stockton Group. It can be applied year round in both conventional and organic agriculture. It is absolutely non-toxic to the crop, the end-user, the farming community, the environment and is even harmless to beneficial insects. Timorex Gold leaves no residues in the soil, the water or in the air.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.