Feb. 20, 2021
Rainbow Agro is a global leading crop protection company, founded in Jinan, China, in 2005 by a group of entrepreneurs, and is now one among the world’s top eleven agrochemical companies.
With a presence in more than 70 countries of the five continents, we face a challenge due to the uniqueness of each place. This forces us to provide specific solutions for each customer, whether they are industrial companies, dealers, or farmers.
To continuously improve the global marketing network and provide timely and comprehensive services to global customers, Rainbow Agro is now looking for a Business Representative/Country Manager position. The requirements are as follows:
Position: Business Representative/Country Manager
Working Location: Different countries in Rainbow Agro's pipeline.
Job Scope: Business development and maintaining a relationship with customers
1. Identify and follow Rainbow Agro's vision and mission and core values (more at www.rainbowagro.com );
2. More than three years of relevant working experience in agrochemical business, marketing, sales;
3. A Bachelor’s degree or above in agronomy, crop protection, chemistry, chemical engineering, trading, foreign language, etc;
4. Good teamwork practitioner;
5. Strong self-management and learning ability; willing to grow with challenges;
6. Knowledge of Basic English.
Contact information (Email):
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.