Agrochemical stocks rally; Bayer Crop hits new high, Dhanuka Agri soars 17%
−− UPL, Rallis India and Sumitomo Chemical India were up 5 per cent each on the BSE.
May. 28, 2020
- Banning 27 pesticides will hurt farmers’ income, shrink exports revenue worth Rs 12,000 Cr
- Global association AgroCare letter to India Government regarding Draft Banning of Insecticides Order 2020
- Union ministry opposes Centre’s plan to ban 27 generic pesticides
- NGO welcomes ban on 27 pesticides
- UPL, Coromandel Intl, Rallis India: Fresh overhang for agrochem majors
- Spices exporters welcome move to ban 27 insecticides
- Centre wants to ban a host of pesticides: Here’s why
- Agro chemical industry body opposes draft proposal to ban 27 pesticides
- PMFAI appealed the Draft Notification & Banning of Insecticides Order 2020 in abeyance and start the Scientific Review Process
- Proposed govt ban on 27 pesticides could impact one-fifth of industry revenues
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.