Brazil: ProteCitrus updated with eight new products
Apr. 22, 2020
- Agefix (mineral oil)
- Airone (copper oxychloride + copper hydroxide)
- Glyphocopa 720 WG (glyphosate - ammonium salt)
- CHDS glyphosate (glyphosate - isopropylamine salt)
- Glucare (glufosinate - ammonium salt)
- Glufosinate-ammonium 200 SL Yonon (glufosinate - ammonium salt)
- Minecto Pro (abamectin + cyantraniliprole)
- Zapp IQ 620 (potassium glyphosate)
What is ProteCitrus
ProteCitrus - Citrus Protection Products replaced the former PIC (Integrated Citrus Production) List. With the redesign, the new model is no longer just a list of recommendations of pesticides, and has raised its status to become an industry voluntary citrus protection program, broadening the requirements for product registration and anticipating trends and regulations in various international markets. ProteCitrus connects the citrus grower's activities with the demands of governments and customers, in view of the global demand for food production with the lowest possible environmental impact, further enhancing the sustainable techniques practiced in the Brazilian citrus industry.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.