The agribusiness industry is going through a difficult time as countries all over the world battle COVID-19. Agricultural production, the supply and logistics of agri-input products and even payment collection have all been impeded in varying degrees. On the other hand, face-to-face business visit and attending exhibitions seem like a distant dream now. For this reason, online communication and business promotion have become more important than ever during this challenging time.
In this context, a sense of mission that keep the industry closer and the marketing ball rolling will arise when we plan to launch this year's Latin America Focus magazine
by the end of this June. We are also trying to make it a multifunctional platform to bring richer content and more promotional opportunities for you.
- Tagros Chemicals India Ltd.
Market overview of Latin America
- Updates on market performance, regulatory and company activities
- Disruptive technologies and products for agriculture
Dissection of companies’ strategies in Latin America
- Market penetration from ‘hidden champions’ – Japanese companies
- CROs’ growth path of specialization
Focus on Argentina
- Incentives for foreign companies to invest in Argentina
- New opportunity for bio-solutions
Insights into Brazil
- Explore changes in the distribution model of agri-inputs
- Developing trend of aerial crop protection
- Exclusive survey reports of the most relevant products in the market to help you understand the state of supply and demand, as well as the future trends.
Chlorpyrifos | Paraquat | Glufosinate-ammonium | Mancozeb | More…
- In this issue, we will pay special attention to the top 10 local agrochemical companies in the major market in Latin America, aiming to draw an overview of local players active in the market. If you are a leading local company in the following countries, please contact us so you might participate in this special section.
Brazil | Argentina | Mexico | Colombia | Paraguay
Welcome more contributions on topics and articles.
How you can get involved?
* Gold Sponsor (exclusive)
* Silver Sponsor (2 available)
- Marketing article
Length: Up to 1,200 words
- Exclusive Interview
Length: Up to 1,500 words
- Get listed in the Company Directory
(If you are a local company that is in the crop protection, biopesticide, crop nutrition or CRO industry, or you are a local manufacturer, distributor, or service provider, we welcome your company to join this directory)
* Company name
* Company logo
* Business highlights (50-100 words)
* Company website address
* One contact's email address
Ad close: June 1, 2020
Material due: June 10, 2020
Contributing Article or Advertising Inquiry:
|5,000 hardcopies will be distributed at the trade shows
|Digital edition will be delivered to 100,000+ global email subscribers