Hebei Lansheng Biotech Co., Ltd.
Beijing Multigrass Formulation Co., Ltd.

Jordan India Fertiliser Company achieving a capacity utilization of 100.3%qrcode

−− For the year 2018, JIFCO produced 4,76,200 tonnes of Phosphoric Acid, achieving 100.3% capacity utilization

Nov. 29, 2019

Favorites Print
Forward
Nov. 29, 2019
IFFCO and JPMC formed a Limited Liability Joint Venture Company, namely Jordan India Fertiliser Company (JIFCO) to set up a Phosphoric Acid Plant with annual capacity of 4,75,000 tonnes P2O5 and a Sulphuric Acid plant with annual capacity of 14,25,000 tonnes at Eshidiya in Jordan. IFFCO (27%) and KIT (IFFCO’s Wholly Owned Subsidiary) (25%) together hold 52% equity, while JPMC holds 48% equity in JIFCO.
 
JIFCO declared commencement of regular operations on December 1, 2014.
 
Pursuant to the long term Rock Supply Agreement, JPMC is supplying the Rock Phosphate for the Project and KIT is purchasing the majority of Phosphoric Acid (minimum 70%) produced under a long term Phosphoric Acid Off-Take Agreement.
 
International Finance Corporation (IFC) and European Investment Bank (EIB) are Senior Lenders for the project.
 
For the year 2018, JIFCO produced 4,76,200 tonnes of Phosphoric Acid in terms of P2O5 , achieving a capacity utilization of 100.3%.
Source: IFFCO

Picture 0/1200

More from AgroNews

Magazine

2020 Biologicals Special 2020 Latin America Focus
2020 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Annual Review 2019
Chinese issue of Annual Review 2019 2019 CRO & CRAO Manual
I wanna post a press Comment

Subscribe 

Subscribe Email: *
Name:
Mobile Number:  

Comment  

Picture 0/1200

Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.