Nov. 19, 2019
Staphyt is a leading CRO and Regulatory Consultancy primarily focusing on the agrochemical sector. We offer support to our clients internationally and are seeking an accomplished business development manager to increase our business in Brazil and potentially other LATAM countries. Candidates should be based in LATAM, ideally in Brazil.
In addition to business development skills and increasing our client base, we are looking for an experienced manager, who knows how to recruit and build a successful regulatory team. The individual will also be the legal representative of Staphyt in Brazil, in direct connection with the rest of the group, based in Europe.
The successful applicant will also have the following skills and experience:
● A strong understanding of the regulatory framework for agricultural pesticides, fertilizers and biostimulants in Brazil. An awareness of the framework in other LATAM countries and /or a good understanding of field trials would be an advantage, but is not essential.
● Held previous senior roles in regulatory consultancy, or have worked in a related area.
● Have a proven track record of building successful relationships with potential clients in this sector, thereby growing the business.
● Be a self starter, able to work effectively remotely, but also integrate closely as part of our geographically dispersed team.
● A good understanding of the local business culture and employment laws.
● Hold a relevant degree, or equivalent, in a related subject area e.g. agronomy, agriculture, other scientific area.
A competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
For more information regarding this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively please submit your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com.