Brazil's agricultural minister defends record pesticide approvals
Aug. 7, 2019
- Number of agrochemical registrations in Brazil not related to volume applied on crops
- Brazil's faster agrochemical approvals not harming environment: minister
- Brazil Anvisa approves new pesticide regulatory framework and promises worldwide standard
- Brazilian government approves 51 additional pesticides, totaling 262 this year
- Brazil authorizes 31 more agrochemical registrations in May 2019
- Exclusive: Brazil Ag Minister on first visit to China, seeks closer trade partnership
- Agrochemical product registration rejections and voluntary withdrawn in Brazil in 2019
- Pesticide registration in Brazil: clarifying the numbers
- Brazil accelerates approval of agrochemicals, releases 28 new registrations in January 2019
- Brazil breaks record in registrations of low toxicity biopesticides
Download the PDF version of AgroPages' new publication - '2019 Latin America Focus' magazine.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.