Sony's Agriculture team will be exhibiting in booth number 102 at The InfoAg Conference from Tuesday, July 23 to Thursday, July 25 in St. Louis. At the show, Sony will be showcasing their in-the-field Smart Agriculture Solution for daily crop management and monitoring which captures, collects, and analyzes data in the field, enabling more informed decision making.
Sony's new Smart Agriculture Solution employs sensor fusion and fast stitching technology, consisting of a drone-mounted multispectral sensing unit and Fast Field Analyzer image analysis software. The multispectral sensing unit carries a dual sensor camera unit and an accurate geolocation sensing unit. It can be mounted on a drone to capture normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) and RGB imagery in a single flight.
Sony's Smart Agriculture Solution supports day-to-day crop management by collecting and analyzing data on growth and health status quickly and accurately. It is the result of extensive research and beta testing with industry leaders.
The following systems will be on hand and available for demonstration in booth 102:
Sony's multispectral sensing unit (MSZ-2100G)
• Built-in dual sensor (RGB/NDVI)
• RGB : 2 inch / pixel @ 400ft flight
• NDVI : 4.6 inch / pixel @ 400ft flight
• Accurate geotagged image capture
• Data capture to micro SD card
Sony's Fast Field Analyzer image analysis software (FFA-PCW)
• Fast flight data quality validation before processing
• Fast stitching for generating NDVI / RGB map
• Multiple battery flight data import with a single operation
• Easy to use graphical assessment tools for in-field decision making
• Location point export for streamlined ground truthing operation
New capabilities are now available through a V1.1 software update including:
• Side by side easy and intuitive data comparison
• NDVI orthomosaic conversion
• Company logo insert in the report