2nd Biopesticides and Novel Fertilizers International Summit will be launched in China
Jun. 5, 2019
According to the research:
- Global biopesticide market is expected to reach USD 5bn in 2020, at a CAGR of 15-20%, among which the market in China values around USD 1bn in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.4%.
- As for biostimulants, their global market valued USD 2bn in 2017 at a CAGR of 12%. China’s biostimulant market was USD 240m in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 500m in the next 3-5 years.
AgroPages’ 2nd Biopesticides and Novel Fertilizers International Summit (BioEx 2019) will be taking place on 22 -23 August 2019 in Hangzhou, China. During BioEx 2019, experts will introduce the regulations for biopesticides and crop nutrition products in the US, EU and other well-developed regions, also, business opportunities and challenges in China and other Asian countries will be discussed. Excellent biopesticide, biostimulant and novel fertilizer manufacturers from around the world will meet nearly 300 Chinese and SE Asian distributors and growers, exchanging knowledge and building network.
Topics in the summit:
Policy and Regulation
• Biopesticde registration and application in the US
• The registration management policy of biopesticides in China
Market and Opportunity
• Main application categories and development trends of biopesticides in USA
• Development opportunities and challenges of biostimulants and novel fertilizers in China
Research and Application
• Research and application of plant hypersensitive protein Harpin
• Research status and development trend of bio-herbicides
• R&D and marketing development of microbial pesticides
• Recent research and prospects of plant symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacteria
• Application of gene activity assay in the study of the mechanism of action of biostimulants
• Research status and development trend of Controlled Release Fertilizer coating process
• Solution and thinking on the flocculation problem of humic acid water soluble fertilizer
• Ecosystem approach : using natural enemies to protect crops
• Effective nitrogen stabilizer technologies to improve agricultural sustainability
• Analysis on the development prospect of Chinese botanical biopesticide industry
• The existing categories and R&D trends of wetting agents in the agricultural market
• Application of microorganisms in the improvement of saline-alkali land
• How does Corteva serve global agriculture by Nutrition Strategic Management Plan
You are welcome to leave a message for more topic suggestions.
- Jean-Marc Sanchez, Global Technical Marketing Director at Lallemand Plant Care
- Stephen Ford, Technical Director and Founder of Ecolibrium Biologicals
- Douglas Ry Wagner, President and CEO at AlgaEnergy N.A., Inc.
- Simon Neufeld, Chief Agronomist at Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Wu Liang, Director of China Xinyangfeng New Fertilizer Institute
- Hatem Elmahy, Executive Director of Crop IQ Technology
2018 AgroPages Awards Ceremony
The Awards winners as below：
Top 10 Biopesticides with Incomparable Market Potential in China 2018
Top 10 Novel Fertilizers with Incomparable Market Potential in China 2018
How to attend
- The registration fee for visitors is USD 398/person (including conference, catering, materials, simultaneous interpretation fees)
- Visitors are welcome to deliver a speech about local market or distribution channel construction;
- Book a booth to conduct in-depth conversations with leading distributors;
- Sponsor the summit to raise your brand awareness.
Who will attend
- Leading biopesticide, biostimulant and novel fertilizer manufacturers from around the world;
- Leading Chinese and SE Asian distributors and large-scale growers;
- Consulting companies from different countries;
See last year's workshop: BioEx 2018 - a grand gathering linking Chinese and foreign biopesticide and biostimulant enterprises
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.