Enza Zaden redefines top shelf salad
Mar. 27, 2019
Consistency and convenience
- Consistency in the field through improved germination levels
- A steady constant supply throughout the chain thanks to improved shelf life.More loft in the bags and in the plate.
- Growers have the convenience of whole head production, and the marketing flexibility of loose leaf or whole head sales.
- A narrow leaf attachment and high leaf count – giving it the “one cut” benefit it’s known for. With one cut from the base in the field or the pack shed, uniform leaves separate into individual pieces ready for a salad mix. No removal of cores is necessary.
- Varieties can also be sold as mini-heads or held in the cooler and cut before distribution for longer shelf life.
While Eazyleaf gains momentum with the food service industry, it is likely that retail will soon tap into this new marketing opportunity.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.