Dec. 28, 2018
Eurofins Agroscience Services Group’s facility in Chile has been accredited by SAG (Servicio Agricola y Ganadero - local Ministry of Agriculture) to run turnkey pesticide studies (efficacy and residue).
In August 2017, the Group opened a new field base in Chile further expanding capabilities in South America.
In conjunction with LATAM HQ based in Brazil, the company can offer:
• Field Efficacy trials
• Field Residue trials (GLP / non GLP)
• Analytical services with phases conducted in Chile or Brazil
• Sample processing / homogenization and export
• Import Tolerance Studies, degradation curves
• Soil dissipation Studies
• Developing Seed Services – counter season.
In Chile, the facility, headed up by Miguel Mulatti is run by a team of expert agronomy staff who can offer these studies in a huge range of crops to include:
• Table & wine grapes
• Fruits (stone fruits, avocado, cherry, nuts, blueberries etc)