Jun. 20, 2018
Cytozyme Laboratories, Inc., a family owned crop solutions company with a global footprint in 32 countries, announced six new hires to support their growing international sales team. These new additions reflect Cytozyme’s commitment to development and progression in order to meet the increasing demands of its customers.
“Our strong growth and momentum has given us the opportunity to expand the Cytozyme team not just in the U.S. but around the world,” said Francisco Manzano, Managing Director of Sales and Marketing at Cytozyme. “We’re delighted to welcome these new additions to Cytozyme and look forward to strengthening our company’s international presence.”
New Cytozyme hires include the following:
· Prateek Kabaria joins Cytozyme as the Business Manager for Southeast Asia & ANZ. He previously worked at DuPont as the Business Unit Marketing & Sales Leader in addition to serving as the Insecticide and Plant Health Nutrition Portfolio Manager for South Asia.
· Mahesh Kumar will serve as a Field Development Officer for South Asia. Prior to this role, Kumar gained valuable experience as an intern for Cytozyme working with various crops including cumin, wheat and chili.
· Mukesh Kumar also spent the last 10 months working closely with the Cytozyme team as an intern, conducting trials on crops such as wheat, chick peas, soybeans, potatoes and chilies. He also joins the South Asia team as a new Field Development Officer.
· Qingua Song has been named the new Business Development Manager for Northern China. Before joining Cytozyme, Song worked in Weifang Shandong of China for various large platforms including Biolchim S.p.A.
· Kelvin Li is the new Business Development Manager for Southern China. Prior to joining Cytozyme, Li worked for Bayer CropScience, holding multiple positions including sales and technical support.
· Naiyu Gu joins Cytozyme as a Product Portfolio Manager for Northern China. Gu brings several years of experience from positions held Qingdao Sinoagro Import & Export Co., Ltd. as well as Qingdao Agro-unitek Import and Export Co., Ltd.
“Cytozyme is fortunate to have such dynamic additions to our team as we continue to grow and broaden our reach,” said Eric Baughman, CEO of Cytozyme. “We’re confident that they will incorporate their valuable experience and unique perspectives to both our internal sales teams and international customer relationships.”
For over 40 years, Cytozyme has been committed to feed the world responsibly by delivering high performance, proven soil-to-shelf crop solutions using innovative technology and rigorous quality controls. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, Cytozyme is trusted by progressive growers around the world. Feet-on-the-farm expertise is provided through its industry-respected leadership, a global network of in-country expert managers and select retail distributors. For more information, visit cytozymeag.com.