BRANDT has added six new formulations to its proprietary BRANDT Smart System line of foliar nutrients. The formulations provide fast, effective nutrient delivery and were designed for advanced tank mix compatibility and use with dicamba and 2,4-D herbicides.
“We’ve spent the last few years developing products that are designed for compatibility and performance in almost any tank mix environment,” said Brian Haschemeyer, Director of Discovery and Innovation at BRANDT. “We’re pleased to see herbicide manufacturers approving the new BRANDT Smart System foliar products at this stage. This will be very beneficial to our customers that have switched over to the new cropping systems that want to continue using BRANDT nutritionals in their fertility program.”
Many of the new BRANDT Smart System formulations are approved for use with dicamba and 2, 4-D.
Formulations approved for use with Engenia®, XtendiMax® with VaporGrip® technology and FeXapan® with VaporGrip® technology include:
• BRANDT Smart Sulfur Plus™ high efficiency foliar 5-0-0 and 5% sulfur product with full micropack
• BRANDT Smart Fe™ high efficiency foliar iron with sulfur
• BRANDT Smart K B™ high efficiency foliar potassium with boron; *use with a Drift Reduction Agent
Formulations approved for use with XtendiMax® and FeXapan® include:
• BRANDT Smart P™ high efficiency 4-24-0 foliar phosphate
• BRANDT Smart Quatro® Plus high efficiency foliar 5-0-0 with zinc, manganese, boron and sulfur
The formulation approved for use with Engenia® is:
• BRANDT Smart Mn Plus™ high efficiency foliar manganese
BRANDT was one of the first fertilizer manufacturers to get its foliar nutrition products approved for use with the new dicamba chemistries. A total of 20 BRANDT products are now on manufacturers’ approval lists. This includes two designated Drift Reduction Agents, BRANDT OnSite and BRANDT AdjuLock™; as well as a top selling foliar boron product, BRANDT Smart B-Mo™.
BRANDT Smart System is available through approved BRANDT distributors throughout the U.S., Europe, Africa and South America.