May. 16, 2018
The European Food Safety Authority’s (EFSA) Pesticides Unit has launched an open consultation on a scientific report on “Establishment of cumulative assessment groups of pesticides for their effects on the nervous system”. This document proposes cumulative assessment groups of pesticides to be used to perform cumulative risk assessments for 5 specific effects that pesticide residues may have on the nervous system.
Interested parties are invited to submit written comments by 13 June 2018.
Please use the electronic template provided to submit comments and refer to the line and page numbers. Kindly note that after 2 hours of non-activity your working session will expire and comments submitted after that time will not be recorded and transmitted. Therefore, if the page is left inactive for more than 2 hours, please re-open it from the link before restarting to comment. If you would like to submit additional data to support your comments or file send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that comments will not be considered if they:
• are submitted after the closing date of the public consultation
• are presented in any form other than what is provided for in the instructions and template
• are not related to the contents of the document
• contain complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material
• are related to policy or risk management aspects, which is out of the scope of EFSA's activity.
EFSA will assess all comments from interested parties which are submitted in line with the criteria above. The comments will be further considered by the relevant EFSA Panel and taken into consideration if found to be relevant.
All comments submitted will be published. Comments submitted by individuals in a personal capacity will be presented anonymously. Comments submitted formally on behalf of an organisation will appear with the name of the organisation.