Coromandel International Ltd's Q3 FY18 consolidated net profit rises 53.55% yoy to Rs172.21cr
Feb. 1, 2018
• The consolidated segmental revenue from nutrient and other allied business for the quarter increased by 18.7% yoy to Rs2,338.53cr, whereas revenue from crop protection business increased by 18.4% yoy to Rs388.69cr.
• The consolidated segmental profit from nutrient and other allied business for the quarter increased by 50.7% yoy to Rs264.33cr, whereas profit from crop protection business increased marginally by 3.3% to Rs62.08cr.
• The consolidated cost of raw materials consumed, purchase of traded goods and changes in inventory increased by 25.1% yoy to Rs1,887.89cr.
• The consolidated finance cost of the company for Q3FY18 declined by 20.1% and came in at Rs42.24cr.
More from AgroNews
- 2017 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Magazine Is Now Available For Downloading
- Brazil introduced new bill aiming to reduce registration time for agrochemicals by half
- AgraSyst : Dicamba Tolerant Crops - A Development Opportunity or A Debacle?
- New round of environmental compliance inspection of Chinese chemical industry starts; be alert to impact to plan global sourcing