Monsanto company shares 2018 crop protection incentive offerings
Dec. 6, 2017
This year’s featured offer allows soybean growers to earn an additional $6 more per acre in cash back when they apply XtendiMax® herbicide with VaporGrip® Technology, now a restricted use pesticide, to their Roundup Ready 2 Xtend soybeans along with endorsed herbicides from Roundup Ready PLUS® Crop Management Solutions. Incentives are also available when growers use XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology with endorsed herbicides from Roundup Ready PLUS Crop Management Solutions on cotton with XtendFlex® Technology.
The incentive was recently announced by Monsanto for the 2018 growing season and is designed to help growers boost profitability while effectively managing their toughest weed challenges.
“The Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System provides farmers the tools, resources and products for effective weed control,” said Ryan Rubischko, product manager and marketing lead. “With the incentive this coming season for using XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology, growers also now have a way to better manage difficult-to-control weeds and their bottom line.”
Under the offer, participating farmers who plant Roundup Ready 2 Xtend soybeans can qualify for an additional $6 more per acre in incentives when they incorporate XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology along with endorsed herbicides from Roundup Ready PLUS Crop Management Solutions. Cotton growers planting varieties containing XtendFlex Technology can qualify for an additional $5.50.
Besides offering the cash back incentive from Roundup Ready PLUS Crop Management Solutions, Monsanto is also taking steps to support customers who use the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System successfully in 2018, including:
• Expert Recommendations based on crop and region
• Education and Training to help growers stay up-to-date on important agronomic issues based on learnings from 2017
• Cash-Back Incentives when growers use endorsed herbicides with multiple modes of action
• Free Spray Nozzles that are compliant with product label
• Technical Support Call Center (1-844-RRXTEND) to help applicators easily access information on best practices and application requirements
• Spray App for applicators to help them avoid problematic weather conditions to achieve on-target applications
• Free Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System Flags as a part of grower technology support
“We believe cash-back incentives for using XtendiMax with VaporGrip Technology better enable growers to use a management system that represents the next level of weed control, with the added confidence of being backed by Monsanto’s training tools and toll-free help line,” said Rubischko.
To find out more about qualifying herbicides and the cash-back incentive, growers can go to RoundupReadyPLUS.com.
More from AgroNews
- Health Canada proposes banning neonicotinoid insecticides in five years
- Brazil AgrochemShow 2018: Exemption of adjuvants from registration requires legal attention
- Most Chinese listed pesticide enterprises’ semi-annual performance in 2018 predicted to grow
- QSAR (Quantitative structure-activity relationship) Models: An Increasing Trend in Toxicological Evaluations for Pesticides Registration