Jul. 7, 2017
Its two active ingredients, Trichoderma harzianum strain T-22, and Trichoderma virens strain G-41 grows on roots and in surrounding soils “shielding” them against root-damaging fungi for up to 12 weeks, while promoting healthier root systems and increasing root mass potential.
“The BioWorks team is proud to receive a U.S. patent for RootShield PLUS+.” said Joe Gionta, Director of Marketing and Sales. “These accomplishments continue to reinforce our commitment to providing our customers with products that are safe, proven and effective.”
About RootShield PLUS+
RootShield PLUS+ is an OMRI Listed biofungicide containing two active ingredients (Trichoderma harzianum strain T-22, and Trichoderma virens strain G-41) that provides preventative control of major root diseases, including those diseases caused by soil-borne Phytophthora species and improved control of hot season Pythium species.
• Also controls diseases caused by Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Fusarium, Thielaviopsis, and Cylindrocladium species
• Grows on roots and in surrounding soils, "shielding" them against root-damaging fungi
• Promotes a healthier root system, increasing root mass potential
• Controls up to 12 weeks
• 0-hour REI, 0-day PHI
• Available as a wettable powder and as granules
• Available in multiple sizes