Dr. Knoell Consult to Sponsor 2nd China Pesticide Formulation Export Workshop
Jun. 29, 2017
The conference is designed to focus on discussion of export-oriented product structuring transformation in the course of transition from technical material to formulation, whilst covering the two factors - registration and market. The subject of discussion will also include overseas business opportunities for Chinese formulation manufacturers. About 200-300 participants will attend the meeting, most of whom from China’s main agrochemical manufactures and distributors.
Learn more details of the workshop: http://events.agropages.com/EventsDetail---1734.htm
The meeting is wide open and you are welcome to sponsor and attend this meeting.
For sponsor package and speech application, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agrochemical Business of Dr. Knoell Consult:
Dr. Knoell Consult’s strength lies in providing a comprehensive range of services including the complete registration procedure: from the GLP report to the finished dossier and the appropriate support before, during and after submission - all from a single source.
● Registration services and project management worldwide
● Preparation and compilation of registration dossiers
● Analysis and preliminary assessment of available data including Check of Completeness
● Strategic consultancy, registration recommendations
● Management and monitoring of relevant studies
● Identity and physico-chemical parameters
● Toxicology and human exposure
● Food safety, dietary risk assessment and residues
● Import Tolerances
● Environmental behaviour (E-fate)
● Modelling / exposure assessment (GIS)
● Ecotoxicology assessments, incl. higher tier risk assessments
● Efficacy studies / Biological Assessment Dossiers
● Registration of biopesticides
● Bee services
More from AgroNews
- Top 20 Brazilian agrochem companies in 2017: Mergers will increase market concentration in the future
- Sichuan Lomon Bio Takes S-ABA and Gibberellin as Core Products to Build Full Range Product Line on Basis of Biotechnology
- AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals rebrands as Nouryon
- What venture capital looks for in agricultural start-ups