SGS's GLP accreditation renewed in France
Jun. 14, 2017
Issued by the French Interministerial Group for Chemical Products (GIPC) SGS’s renewed GLP accreditation includes GLP domains:
• 5 – studies on behavior in water, soil and air; bioaccumulation
• 6 – residues studies
In addition, SGS’s Multilab laboratory in France was also successfully inspected in March for the renewal of its full GLP service (domains 1, 4, 5, 6, 8). These inspections, and certifications, demonstrate our ongoing commitment to GLP and quality management systems in SGS’s facilities.
To meet the needs of clients across Europe we have a network of 40 field stations and 3 GLP laboratories. SGS’s seed and crop experts are committed to delivering and developing a range of study management services, bringing support to many areas of regulatory requirements, such as dietary risk assessment, human exposure assessment including Dislodgeable Foliar Residue studies (DFR), eFate and ecotoxicology studies.
With this range of GLP accreditation, SGS has the capacities and capabilities to help you in meeting your regulatory deadlines.
More from AgroNews
- Data: A powerful crop protection tool of modern agricultural
- Developing Agrochemical Formulations - New Challenges, Solutions and Trends
- 2018 Formulation & Adjuvant Technology Magazine Is Now Available For Downloading
- Brazil introduced new bill aiming to reduce registration time for agrochemicals by half