SGS's GLP accreditation renewed in France
Jun. 14, 2017
Issued by the French Interministerial Group for Chemical Products (GIPC) SGS’s renewed GLP accreditation includes GLP domains:
• 5 – studies on behavior in water, soil and air; bioaccumulation
• 6 – residues studies
In addition, SGS’s Multilab laboratory in France was also successfully inspected in March for the renewal of its full GLP service (domains 1, 4, 5, 6, 8). These inspections, and certifications, demonstrate our ongoing commitment to GLP and quality management systems in SGS’s facilities.
To meet the needs of clients across Europe we have a network of 40 field stations and 3 GLP laboratories. SGS’s seed and crop experts are committed to delivering and developing a range of study management services, bringing support to many areas of regulatory requirements, such as dietary risk assessment, human exposure assessment including Dislodgeable Foliar Residue studies (DFR), eFate and ecotoxicology studies.
With this range of GLP accreditation, SGS has the capacities and capabilities to help you in meeting your regulatory deadlines.
More from AgroNews
- Brazil AgrochemShow 2018: Exemption of adjuvants from registration requires legal attention
- Most Chinese listed pesticide enterprises’ semi-annual performance in 2018 predicted to grow
- QSAR (Quantitative structure-activity relationship) Models: An Increasing Trend in Toxicological Evaluations for Pesticides Registration
- Interview Series 1: New Solutions for Control of Asian Soybean Rust in South America