May. 18, 2017
- ADAMA obtains regulatory approval for flagship NIMITZ® in Brazil
- Adama obtains extension of registration of NIMITZ® in U.S.A.
- ADAMA's NIMITZ receives approved revisions in the US
- Adama secures Mexican approval for NIMITZ® nematicide
- Adama secures Australian approval for NIMITZ® nematicide
- Adama gained Israeli regulatory approval to market nematicide NIMITZ
- California approves ADAMA's Nimitz™ nematicide
- Adama’s Nimitz nematicide receives state registration in Florida
- ADAMA receives US EPA registration for nematicide NIMITZ
- MAI achieves regulatory milestone for Nimitz non-fumigant nematicide
NIMITZ® is a novel, non-fumigant nematicide with higher user safety and sustainability, as well as simplified application features. It offers a highly effective and simple-to-use solution to farmers for the control of nematodes, along with a low toxicity and eco-toxicity profile compared to other alternatives currently on the market. Accordingly, NIMITZ® does not require the use of special protective clothing during application.
Nematodes are among the most destructive and problematic pests, causing growers an estimated annual yield losses of more than $100 billion worldwide. In addition to reducing crop yields, nematodes can affect the external appearance of the harvested crops, making them unattractive for retail consumers.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.