May. 18, 2017
- ADAMA obtains regulatory approval for flagship NIMITZ® in Brazil
- Adama obtains extension of registration of NIMITZ® in U.S.A.
- ADAMA's NIMITZ receives approved revisions in the US
- Adama secures Mexican approval for NIMITZ® nematicide
- Adama secures Australian approval for NIMITZ® nematicide
- Adama gained Israeli regulatory approval to market nematicide NIMITZ
- California approves ADAMA's Nimitz™ nematicide
- Adama’s Nimitz nematicide receives state registration in Florida
- ADAMA receives US EPA registration for nematicide NIMITZ
- MAI achieves regulatory milestone for Nimitz non-fumigant nematicide
NIMITZ® is a novel, non-fumigant nematicide with higher user safety and sustainability, as well as simplified application features. It offers a highly effective and simple-to-use solution to farmers for the control of nematodes, along with a low toxicity and eco-toxicity profile compared to other alternatives currently on the market. Accordingly, NIMITZ® does not require the use of special protective clothing during application.
Nematodes are among the most destructive and problematic pests, causing growers an estimated annual yield losses of more than $100 billion worldwide. In addition to reducing crop yields, nematodes can affect the external appearance of the harvested crops, making them unattractive for retail consumers.
More from AgroNews
- Brazil AgrochemShow 2018: Exemption of adjuvants from registration requires legal attention
- Most Chinese listed pesticide enterprises’ semi-annual performance in 2018 predicted to grow
- QSAR (Quantitative structure-activity relationship) Models: An Increasing Trend in Toxicological Evaluations for Pesticides Registration
- Interview Series 1: New Solutions for Control of Asian Soybean Rust in South America