AgroPages lists 10 most read articles by contributing authors in 2016
Jan. 20, 2017
In 2016, AgroPages received dozens of professional articles from contributing authors from industry consulting companies, agricultural enterprises and industry R&D institutions. The content covered the latest development trends in the agri-input industry, the latest cutting edge product information, product R&D dynamics, as well as deep analysis of regulations and policies of different regions, etc. Here are the 10 most read articles from our contributing authors in 2016.
● Guy Cooper Agricultural input market - Mega consolidation 2.0, Business not as usual
● Dr. Mirza Nomman Ahmed Analysis of Global Agchem Market Dynamics- 2015 and Beyond
● Flavio Hirata Brazilian agribusiness leads the economy
● Ricardo Stasinski Political Vision Affects Growth in South America
● Dr. Ramin Salek Fertilizer market in Iran is rising up to the brighter future
● Rishi Nair Precision Agriculture – A long way to go for India
● Han Rieffe The Importance of Formulation Design
● Dr. Andreas Wais Brexit: Potential impact on the EU and Global Agriculture
● Rosa Criollo Regulatory Framework for Pesticides Registration in Andean Countries
● Maurício Hideki Ouchi Biopesticides: New development area for Brazilian crop protection market
You are welcome to join our contributing author team through link below: http://news.agropages.com/author/
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.