Jan. 18, 2016
HM.CLAUSE,a single business unit of Limagrain dedicated in vegetable seeds presented its positioning within the French vegetable seed market during the food innovation exhbiition SIVAL 2016 in Paris.
For specialized vegetable growers, HM.CLAUSE proposes a very large and high-quality range of varieties. Its expertise in melon, corn salad, cauliflower, and summer squash, among others, is recognized by market players.
This year, 4 new products are available:
- The cauliflower JEROBOAM F1 (CLX 33422)* has arrived for the January production market niche. It possesses an intermediate resistance to Mycosphaerella, good resistance to frost, upright foliage and excellent harvesting ability.
- The melon CLX MQ587 F1 (ZACARI)** has already affirmed its remarkable early maturity in all areas.
- The melon CLX M1328 F1 (QUINCY)** is adapted to grafted crops and has an excellent taste.
- The corn salad FESTIVAL (CLX 3440)* with its round, large and firm leaves offers good yield.
For general vegetable growers and short marketing channels, HM.CLAUSE proposes a large line-up of original and high-performance products.
In 2016, this line-up has been enhanced with 20 new varieties, including:
- Open field head lettuce CLX 12346 (ADELYS)**, resistant to Bremia 16 to 32 and easy to use.
- The mini cowhorn pepper CLX P6642 F1 (BALCONI)** which distinguishes itself with its attractive color and sweet flavor. It is ideal in a salad or as a snack.
- The tomato CLX 37608 F1 (CUPIDISSIMO)* which strengthens the CLAUSE diversification line-up and taste for cold shelter.
The HM.CLAUSE sales and technical teams are at the service of all players in the integrated vegetable chain.