May. 27, 2014
“We’ll continue our aggressive growth strategy throughout 2014 with a focus on both domestic and international acquisitions,” said Bill Derwin, president of Terminix. “For pest control operators looking to sell, Terminix provides customized integration models with the goal of offering a fair price, taking care of existing customers and doing what’s right for team members.”
The company’s most recent acquisitions include:
• Home Front Pest Control – Residential and commercial pest control company operating in the Corona, Calif. area.
• R.P. Streiff Exterminating, Inc. – Residential and commercial pest and termite control services located in Tucson, Ariz.
• Rove Pest Control – Residential pest and termite control services with locations in Bethel Heights, Ark; Omaha, Neb.; Bixby, Okla.; and Nashville, Tenn.
• Pioneer Wildlife Services, Inc. – Residential and commercial wildlife control in the Brooklyn, Conn. area.
• Generations Pest Control – residential and commercial pest control company operating in Crestline, Calif.
• Wild Animal Control – residential and commercial animal control company located in Plymouth, Mass.
• Algee Termite & Pest Control, Inc. – residential and commercial pest and termite control services in the Senatobia, Miss. area.
• Ernie’s Pest Control, Inc. – residential and commercial pest and termite company operating in Northwood, Ohio.
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.